I just got an email from Tourism New Zealand, the folks helping to run the events for The Hobbit this year at San Diego Comic-Con, and boy do they have a deal for us. While they are bringing their game faces this year at SDCC, they are also giving a lucky fan a trip to New Zealand to screen the movie! Come see how to get involved on this once in a lifetime event!
As seen on Talking Comics!
In association with Weta and Air New Zealand, the journey to Middle Earth for the winner and a companion will include:
- 6 day trip for two to New Zealand – www.newzealand.com
- Round-trip flights on Air New Zealand – http://www.airnewzealand.com
- VIP tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set – http://www.hobbitontours.com/
- Visit the Weta Cave and meet the artists from Weta Workshop – http://www.wetanz.com/
- See movie set locations in Queenstown – http://www.queenstownnz.co.nz/
- PLUS – two tickets to the World Premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, in Wellington on 28 November, 2012-06-13 – http://www.newzealand.com/travel/media/press-releases/2012/6/film_hobbit-nz-premiere-announced.cfm
Fans can enter to win exclusively at the Weta booth at Comic-Con San Diego.
Needless to say, get excited!